||Installation and Configuration
KI BROWSER is simple and fast to install and configure. As you move step by step while installing, you complete both the installation and the configuration of KI BROWSER.
Configuration changes after the installation can be made via the configuration application with a graphic interface or via remote management.
After you complete the installation and configuration, your system will be protected by KI BROWSER from the moment of startup.
1. KI BROWSER operates your system with limited user's rights and allows only permitted operations and access to resources
2. The functioning of the system, unwanted shutdowns, errors are controlled by both software and hardware via the security service or the optionally provided KI Card; and high access is provided
3. Operating system message windows and warnings are detected by KI BROWSER security service and hidden from the view of users
4. The pop-up windows that automatically open on the displayed websites without the user's consent are closed without showing to the user, enabling convenient and efficient use of the network line
5. Shortcut key combinations (CTRL+Esc, Alt+Tab, CTRL+Alt+Del vb.) are disabled in order to prevent modification of the system configurations
6. All information created in the system is stored in the embedded database. In case the system shuts down or cannot transfer the information for any reason, no information is lost.
KI BROWSER's features can be chosen based on need and only required features can be activated
1. KI BROWSER interface can be customized by using model templates or a completely new visual can be prepared to match the corporate visual of the company which will use KI BROWSER
2. One of the ready-made pages can be used as the homepage; or, a completely new homepage can be prepared and used
3. The virtual keyboard option is disabled in the models with physical keyboard, allowing only the use of physical keyboard
4. KI BROWSER supports the use of more than one language. One of the predefined languages can be preferred; or, to use a language which was not predefined, the necessary definitions can be easily made
5. The second monitor in the system can be activated upon request to display advertisements, announcements and other similar content
6. The components necessary to use the hardware installed on the system and to enable remote monitoring of the status information can be easily prepared and integrated. Thus, a completely new hardware (printer, camera, card reader, cash unit etc.) can be used with KI BROWSER
Your system will be under your control from startup to shutdown.